Terms of Service
Last Updated: April 17, 2018
These terms (the “Terms of Service”) apply to your use of www.donationstore.net (the “Website”) and any purchase or use by you of any services that may be made available to you through it (“Services”).
Donation Store reserves the right to amend or update these Terms of Service at any time, with or without notice. Such changes shall take effect immediately and shall apply to all subsequent use by you of the Website or Services.
- Access to the Donation Store website is not always guarnteed. The site may change from time to time and certain parts may become unavailable. Donation Store is not liablie for the webstie being down for any amount of time.
- If anybody has or is in receipt of your password or other personal information, you must notify us immediately.
- You agree that all of the software and this website follow the EULA, which is accepted by you indirectly upon using this site and purchasing any Donation Store product.
- All licenses are issued instantly once receipt of payment has been confirmed to Donation Store. If your payment is fradulent in any way your licenses will be immediately cancelled and you will be liable to repay any relevent fees incurred. Setup and installation services take around 24 to 48 hours to complete, but this is not a guarnteed turnaround time any may take longer at certain times.
- Refunds: Donation Store provides the user with the entire source codebase, which makes it hard to manage refunds as the user still has the code after a refund is given. That is why a hosted 14 day trial can be requested which is hosted on our server to show you what it is like. Refunds are only provided if the Donation Store script cannot be installed on the clients server, after an appointed Donation Store developer has attempted to install it for them and configure it to work on their server. An installation fee will be charged and if the problem is Donation Store's fault, the installation fee will be refunded.
- License Transfers: License transfers are permitted however a user must remove all connections from previous servers by submitting a transfer request, and notify Donation Store with the information of the new network. Once everything is satisfactory, all of the connections will move to the new servers. Transfers for any more than 5 servers will require a transfer fee to be paid of €10.
- Connection Transfers: If a connection has to be changed to another server you must make a transfer request. We will manually remove the previous connection, allowing you to setup a new connection. This process may take a couple of days depending on support levels. This is free.
- Donation Store has the right to shut down any account or licenses if it feels you are in breach with any EULA or terms of service. It is your duty to contact Donation Store in order to reinstate an account or license.
- Absolutely no content from this website, or any code found upon purchasing Donation Store is to be used in a service in direct competition with Donation Store. The code and content is to be used for its given purpose and not for any other means.
- Downtime: Donation Store is not responsible for any loss of revenue or any other losses at any given period due to downtime of our website, or authorisation servers.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Donation Store is the owner of all content and intellectual property rights found on this site and in any donwload of Donation Store software. All content found in Donation Store code or downloads and on this site are protected by copyright laws around the world. All such rights are reserved. With this, you do not have any right to use any of Donation Stores codebase, products or website in any commerical purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
Any site/user found to be in breach of these terms of services will be contacted immediately by Donation Store to resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, legal proceedings will initiate.