End User License Agreement
Last Updated: April 17, 2018
This End User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either you individually or collectively on behalf of your business
entity) and Donation Store. Before you install any of our products you must read and understand this EULA, as installation of any of
our software is an agreement of our EULA and you are therefore bound to this EULA. It contains termination and warranty information
and some disclaimers. If you do not agree to these terms, do not install this software. Continued use of this software signifies your continued acceptances of these terms and any changes to them. At anytime these terms can change. However we will notify you in advance of any terms coming into affect in enough time so you can decide whether or not you would like to continue using our product.
- Upon purchase of Donation Store, Donation Store grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to (a) install and use the software and (b) make a single back-up copy on one single machine by you of the registered software for archival purposes. Any license is non-transferable, non-assignable or non-sub-licensable to any other party.
- The software is licensed to you and only you. You may not rent, lease, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer, or other dispose of the software on a temporary or permanent basis without the prior written consent of Donation Store. Each license is granted to one person or company only. If more than one person or company wants to use the license they must have their own individual license.
- The software comes as a full package. None of the parts/components of the software may be operated for installation or separate use.
- This software is only licensed to operate on a single domain.
- Backup copies must be an exact original copy of the software as it was downloaded from Donation Store. If you make a copy of software that has been illegally copied or modified to work around any Donation Store authorisation will mean you are in direct breach of our EULA, and it is not allowed.
- You may not alter, merge, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, adapt, translate the software in any manner whatsoever, unless it is specified in the allowed modifications. If you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise to convert any of the compiled code into human readable code, or using Donation Store to create or host another application that has the same primary function as Donation Store, you are in breach of our EULA.
- What is allowed and not:
What is allowed:
- The complete or part removal or addition of HTML and CSS in Donation Stores templates or CSS files.
- The addition of any other scripts that do not harm the way in which Donation Store operates.
- The addition of Python code that does not infringe on any of the below points.
What is not allowed:
- The removal of any of Donation Store Python source code.
- The addition of Python code which works around Donation Store code, or authorisation mechanisms.
- Modification of any Donation Store installer in any way.
- Modification of the plugin to work around authorisation.
Please note that Donation Store cannot offer support to anybody who finds problems as a result of modifying the source code of ANY file with their own code. Support can only be provided to vanilla installations or with installations that only have template code modified.
Donation Store is not responsible for any loss or damages caused due to the modification of code by any party.
- Multiple Servers. Donation Store works on a system of maintaining relationships with its customers with larger networks by charging them a small fee for continued support and updates. This is billed per server depending on the size of your network. By using any other plugin or any other means to execute commands on servers that are not authorised by Donation Store is against our EULA. Commands are to be executed only on servers that have been connected to by Donation Store, and if a server runs a plugin that distributes these commands to other servers on the network, this is against out EULA.
- You agree that Donation Store may audit your use of the software for compliance with this agreement at any time upon reasonable notice. You agree to co-operate with Donation Store and any auditors that Donation Store chooses to nominate to complete the audit. This includes but is not limited to access to the facilities in which the software is stored, or including without limitation the facilities which house the hardware upon which the software is installed. In the event that an audit like this reveals any illegal activities against this EULA, you agree to reimburse Donation Store for all reasonable expenses related to such an audit, and all other liabilities you may experience due to this non compliance.
- Donation Store authentication system works with Donation Store servers to prevent unlicensed or illegal use of the software. You knowledge and agree to such authentication system and agree that it can be used to (a) monitor your use of the software, (b) suspend of disable access to the software in whole or in part incase of a breach in this agreement and (c) terminate the use of the software upon expiration or termination of this agreement. You agree not to block, interfere or circumvent any operation or aspect of the authentication system including communication between Donation Store and the Donation Store servers.