V2.3 - Released
This is a quick blog post to let you know that v2.3 has been released. Like v2.2 the coupon code for 25% off will remain until a total 15 people have used it (continuing from the last release).
You can view information about v2.3 in this video:
The full change log is as follows:
- The ability to specify only 1 package to be required from the list of required packages added.
- Global Commands revamp. Added servers so that the package chooses what server the global command will run on based on the list of servers on the global command.
- Also added execute Global Command when price below and above to Global Command.
- Loyalty Rewards have now been added.
- User permissions have been completely overhauled. Groups have now been added.
- Added ability to delete servers.
- Added Romanian to list of supported languages.
- Re-did how Modules work on Donation Store. Added docs explaining them and also how to make your own custom modules:
- Can now clone packages and categories. If a package is cloned, all commands in it will also be cloned. If a category is cloned, all packages and commands in all packages in that category will also cloned.
- Categories and Packages can now be re-ordered by dragging and dropping.
- Removed limit on variable options on dropdowns. It was 10, now it's unlimited.
- Recommended Packages have been added: Cross/Up sell your other products that tend to be bought together/you want bought together by recommending them at checkout. You can just recommend them, or you can even offer a discount amount or percentage, if a certain product is in the cart already. It will also give you the number of times a product has be recommended and also how many times a recommended product has been added to the cart.
- Added the name of the category to the Required Package dropdown to distinguish what it is called.
- Added the category that a category is in inside the "Category" dropdown on packages so you can distinguish between the same name in different categories.
- Made variables be ordered when creating a package based on when they were added, not by alphabetic order.
- Removed broken currencies.
- Add the ability to mark all notifications as "Read"
- Fixed issue where if you edited the Paygol gateway it would throw an error.
- Made a default redirect. If no subdomain is used and the user is visiting by an IP Address (usually just after installing, it redirects them to the login)
- Fixed issue where price of a package on sale would have too many trailing zeros.
- Fixed issue where the ticket subject, requestor and status weren't showing for pending and closed tickets but were for open tickets.
- Fixed issue with the price being 0 when letting the customer choose what server they want a package to be executed on.
- Fixed issue where if a "Choose Server to Execute" was chosen, the View Payment page wouldn't work.
- Fixed issue with variable pricing.
- Fixed issue with checkout redirecting to home if still has contents in it.
- Fixed issue with package gifting.
- Fixed issue with spaces in usernames.
The coupon code has now been changed to TWODOTTHREE.
See you in the next blog post!